I took an arrow in the knee ;)

AGMagyar

your player height shouldn't matter for shooting arrows. When you first start out with archery, (at least each time I start a new player) they tend to fly like limp balloons, presumably on the basis that you'd be weak when starting out (best I can I come up with for why). Remember to wait for the "full stretch" before firing.

The point of the exercize was to generate a 'OnRaceChanged' event which happens when you mess with stuff in Racemenu. Most mods that affect camera/skeleton will re-initialize on this event. I had some glitches, including weird bow aiming bugs, which got fixed by a quick pop to racemenu. It is possible that whatever mod is causing this for you is not properly handling this event either. If you run any camera alteration or combat animation alteration mods, I would look for the culprit there.

The point of the exercize was to generate a 'OnRaceChanged' event which happens when you mess with stuff in Racemenu. Most mods that affect camera/skeleton will re-initialize on this event. I had some glitches, including weird bow aiming bugs, which got fixed by a quick pop to racemenu. It is possible that whatever mod is causing this for you is not properly handling this event either. If you run any camera alteration or combat animation alteration mods, I would look for the culprit there.

Hmmm, I'm using the only Archery gameplay overhaul as far as archery goes, But' not familiar with how to modify those settings as there seem to be many ;)

To quote Don Diego de la Vega: "The pointy end goes in the other guy."

Are you actually getting hit with the arrows, with them sticking out of you and everything, or is it a "reflect damage" spell gone out of control?

alright, thx

how can I tell if it's :a "reflect damage" spell gone out of control?