MMORPG Guild Wars no monthly fee

TheCrimsonBlade

:grin: for the first time since Morrowind hit the PC I have found a game that is almost as much fun!

Even though Guild Wars is still in Beta you can pick up a pre-order verison at most PC gaming stores and join in on the the last two beta weekends befor finsl release. Come and find a world on line like no other since Morrowind. Guild Wars is made for both Dail up and high speed internet and will never have a monthly fee. $49.95 for the game and play on line with 200,000 other players with no lag what so ever. To find out more click on the link below;

http://www.guildwars.com

The next beta weekend will be march 18th,19th & 20th and the release date is April 28 2005. As I said this is the best game I have played since the Elder Scrolls and I highly recomend it to all RPG Gamers. And with all of us waiting for Oblivion to hit the stores this will make a nice way to spend your time waiting.

High grade 3-D, excelent scenery and fantastic effects.Many storys and quests plus join a guild and then battle in the Arenas against other guilds for fun and profet. and again NO MONTHLY FEE EVER!!

Ah yes Guild Wars looks like it will be a great game. I just pre-ordered it so I cant wait until the next beta event to try it out.:cheesy: Im not totally sure what character Ill make but I think Ill try a necromancer because those were fun in Diablo II.

After playing the open beta, I was impressed. It looks visually impressive, and provided pretty good gameplay. And even more importantly, if what I've heard is true, there is an option to start with premade higher-level characters and just play the game, instead of spending countless hours on mindless leveling just to get to the fun parts. Which would give it a huge advantage over all the mmorpgs in that you can actually play the game and enjoy it, not make it into a second job. Guild Wars finally allows the occasional hour-a-night player to enjoy the game.

Hopefully this game will inspire more developers to stop making bland MMORPGs and realize that we want quality games, not cookie cutter games. I havent had the chance to play the beta yet, but from the praise Ive heard from countless numbers of people this game is great. You actually have to have skill to become a high ranked player. Looks like those mindless hours of leveling up are over! :grin:

As soon as I can scrounge up some dough, I'm pre-ordering it. I mean, no monthly fee, awesome graphics, original ideas...

After playing in every beta so far [minus 1 or 2 weekend events], I can say that this game will be an instant classic.

I agree, this game could easily become a classic. We'll have to see how great it is. Do any of you know what types of classes they will add when they update the game?

I imagine that they don't plan to release any new classes in regular updates. Since they have no monthly fees, ArenaNet is planning to gain revenue by releasing expansions about every 6 months. [Let's hope it doesn't turn in to the Sims.] I would expect new character classes in these.

Archived