Issues with downloads not showing in your download history? Give feedb

Dark0ne

[email protected]

• Are you downloading your files manually through your browser or are you using NMM? If you're using another mod manager like Mod Organizer then let me know. Manually
  • If through the browser, what browser are you using? Chrome
  • Is this happening for all files or just certain, particular files? I had thought it was all files after 19 Dec (I think), but I'm seeing files as of 23 and 26 Dec I got credit for. The Bosmer Armor was downloaded in that period, though, and though I tried very hard to get credit for the download, I never got it. So, it must be intermittent...
  • If it's happening for all files, when was the last time this worked for you (check your download history page and tell me the "Last download" date)
  • If it's only happening for specific files, which files? Bosmer Armor Pack for sure, but there were others.
  • Does it happen all the time no matter what file you download? How many files have you tried? And they all failed to show in your download history? I'm sure that files I was not told I downloaded at the time I'm now getting credit for.
  • What file server are you downloading from? I need to know the specific file server. I try to download from either of the Washington DC servers. Sometimes Nexus is wonky, and in extremis I'll go to the Dutch server, oddly enough, and find some success.
  • Have you tried changing your location settings in NMM to ensure you download from a completely different server/area? Does it work if you download from another area? I don't use NMM, never got it to run...
  • Are you Premium or non-Premium (simply posting here will answer that question). Non

* Are you downloading your files manually through your browser or are you using NMM? If you're using another mod manager like Mod Organizer then let me know.

* If through the browser, what browser are you using?

I don't quite get these two questions...

I generally use NMM to download... but I activate that download while using Google Chrome Browser.

I've tried also tried downloading manually to no avail, the problem persists.

*Is this happening for all files or just certain, particular files?

R: Only particular files

* If it's happening for all files, when was the last time this worked for you (check your download history page and tell me the "Last download" date)

* If it's only happening for specific files, which files?

It last worked with "KenMOD - Skip Bethesda intro

1:32, 28 Dec 2013"

It's currently not working with

*Does it happen all the time no matter what file you download? How many files have you tried? And they all failed to show in your download history?

I've tried downloading the same mods 2, 3 times... but still, they wouldn't show in the history.

*What file server are you downloading from? I need to know the specific file server.

I'm sorry, I usually just click on Download with NMM and let the program decide the server.

*Have you tried changing your location settings in NMM to ensure you download from a completely different server/area? Does it work if you download from another area?

I will try that and update this reply later.

*Are you Premium or non-Premium (simply posting here will answer that question).

This problem happened with me even when I was premium.

• 1 month later...

Are you downloading your files manually through your browser or are you using NMM?

I was downloading only using the NMM. I use Firefox, but not to download any mods.

Is this happening for all files or just certain, particular files?

If it's happening for all files, when was the last time this worked for you (check your download history page and tell me the "Last download" date)

If it's only happening for specific files, which files?

I was following Gophers guide to modding Skyrim for beginners so I was downloading the mods in the order they came up in that series.

Mods I can't endorse, they aren't in my history:

A Quality World Map

SkyUI

Unofficial patches: Skyrim, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, High Res.

Pure Waters

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Mods I can endorse, are in my history:

Immersive Hud 22:56, 10th Feb

Water and Terrain Enhancement Redux 0:10, 11th Feb

Skyrim HD 2k Textures 5:22, 11th Feb

Static mesh Improvement 5:34, 11th Feb

Climates of Tamriel 21:22 12th Feb

Ultra Realistic World Lighting 21:28, 12th Feb

Enhanced Lights and FX 22:31, 12th Feb

I downloaded 'Realistic Lighting Overhaul'(cant endorse) just prior to 'Enhanced Lights and FX'(can endorse), which makes it the second most recent mod Ive downloaded but its not in my history.

Does it happen all the time no matter what file you download? How many files have you tried? And they all failed to show in your download history?

As you can see its a variety of files at different times.

What file server are you downloading from? I need to know the specific file server.

The NMM chose a variety of servers, London, Salt Lake, thats all I can remember.

Have you tried changing your location settings in NMM to ensure you download from a completely different server/area? Does it work if you download from another area?

No.

Non-Premium.

Hope this helps.