F4SE Error, new to me as a whole

TheModernLink

So I have been redoing my ENTIRE load order for Fallout 4. But when I launch Fallout from the Vortex launcher and from the F4SE executable itself, I have tried it one the newest SE file and and older version, the error goes something like this when looking at the diagnostics files tab on Vortex.

Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:35 GMT - info: Vortex Version 1.7.8
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:35 GMT - info: Parameters C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\Vortex.exe
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:35 GMT - info: start file validation
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:36 GMT - info: done file validation
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:36 GMT - info: using C:\Users\mcclu\AppData\Roaming\Vortex as the storage directory
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:37 GMT - info: outdated extensions numOutdated=0
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:37 GMT - info: [common-interpreters] python not found not found: python
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:38 GMT - info: [gamestore-gog] gog not found error=The system cannot find the file specified.
Sun, 02 Apr 2023 02:29:38 GMT - warn: couldn't initialize extension name=script-extender-installer, err=window is not defined, stack=ReferenceError: window is not defined
It has been over 8 hours and I'm about to go insane over it, so please if anyone has ran into this error before and would like to help, that'll be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this same error:

warn: couldn't initialize extension name=script-extender-installer, err=window is not defined, stack=ReferenceError: window is not defined
Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:19:54 GMT - info: next step processing=undefined, nextStepId=undefined
Is it the mod see thru scopes?
That one never use to mess up the game before, Well, good to know.
Let me know if that is the one, I haven't been able to figure out why it's doing that, the game crashes before the main menu. Been trying to figure out what the hell..

NEVERMIND I GOT IT FIXED, FAKE THROUGH SCOPES BREAKS THE GAME APPERENTLY