favorite thing to fight

TheCalliton

BANDITS!!! It's funny that they always with a chance of 100% (if not sneak killed...then its like 75%) to say something like "You move like a pregnant cow!" or "This was your last mistake!" the moment the die and fly like 10 meters...even when you're only at level 5 or so

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to kill highwaymen and such, with their arrogance thinking if I don't pay they can take my life... I'LL SHOW THEM :P

I HATE stormatronachs.... for some reason they don't seem to die, and I often find myself distracting them with a summon and just go around :(

I like killing arrogant NPCs who dont know who they are messing with, my most hated foes are Amazon Raging Priestesses and Amazon Wise Mothers, mothers of truckers more like, as both will typicaly activate 100% chameleon and then run around screaming taunts every 2 seconds, that said, the more I hate em, the better it feels when they run into a dead end, "haha, you'l never take me dow-*AAAAIIIEEE!!!!!!!!gurglesplat dripdripdrip twitchspurt" other than that, I like zombified adoring fans, those are hilarious to fight, but you've got to make em yourself so they rarely surprise, bog ogres are good because they are REALLY tough, as are minotaur titans and other minibosses, but my real favorites are Raiders: beefed up marauders from OOO, these guys are smarter tougher and more profesionalistic than marauders, and drop good loot, but they also have suficient blade skill and are well enough programmed that even a marauder grunt can give you a good sword fight, sure, a brief one at level 40, but they do fight better than most humanoids. otherwise, like the others, highwaymen, amazon grunts, bandit grunts, vampires.

ps: Great, if storm atronach are getting you down and you just want em out of the way, do the console commqand "kill 1" after selecting them as the target, that should clear em out, just make sure the console is targeting the stormie, otherwise it'll kill you

Hmmm... I like using a longsword to kill bandits because they fly back like 5 feet into a wall and there is a bunch of blood on the wall. I also like fireballing skeletons because there head flys like 20 feet in the air!

Hmmm... I like using a longsword to kill bandits because they fly back like 5 feet into a wall and there is a bunch of blood on the wall. I also like fireballing skeletons because there head flys like 20 feet in the air!

yes, that can be fun, but my favorite tool of carnage is my "snapper" a mace scripted with uber impact-it lets you play baseballs, with them as the ball! exploding skeleton with fireballs is fun too, but try using combustive convulsion(DR5) on adoring fan sometime, he explodes in a shower of guts, his head, torso, legs, hands and feet all flying away in all directions in a shower of blood so completely ridiculous that you cant help but laugh, but the funniest thing Ive yet seen with this is doing it to and essential, I once had a guy walking around cyrodiil with his head arms and legs missing, yet he was still alive moving and functioning normaly, though I did alter his dialogue to make his greeting "it is but a flesh wound"

• 2 weeks later...

My, my, this looks like a fun thread.

I have a list.

Guards

weak goblins

clanfear

xivilai (so satisfying to see them fall)

storm atronach

fist fights with ogres are awesome

some liches are a big challenge for me, so I love them

Wraiths provide a challenge as well, but they are not fun to fight. I enjoy them though.

Daedroths

My main guy takes all of these things on with his fists at every opportunity and wins without the use of potions or enchanted accessories.

Got a "HATE-TO-FIGHT" to add...Will-o-Wisp's :down: They only appear when I leave my magical bow and arrows in one of my houses and go deer hunting for fun but then they appear like 4-5 of them at once!They use their drain magicka and some kind of damage spell and then fly away -.- The moment I turn my back on them they will come back and everything repeats :down: It remindes me of a childs game! Normally they wouldn't be a problem but as archer hunting them with a sword when they make a run is annoying.

and a like to add after some mods and difficulty changing Spider Daedras they always die so that the human part of their bodies falls into the spider part somehow it's really funny seeing that.