Millionth member modding competition closing date

Dark0ne

ah good to here from you, I though you had gone AWOL, hope to see the results soon!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're going by the statement their PR guy (Pete Hines?) made around 6 months ago? He said there 'will' be another Elder Scrolls made due to the popularity of Oblivion, and that he is hoping to see it around 2010. That's nothing official at all. Besides, if it was set for a release next year, we definitely would have heard about it at E3. Instead, we've had FO4 confirmed, and for the E3 extravaganza Bethesda announced that their newest project was a new IP called Brink (I think that's the name).

If they were working on ESV, then we would have a teaser trailer for that instead of Brink. We might get a teaser trailer next year, which would mean a 2011 release, but Bethesda won't be working on FO3 DLC, FO4, Brink and a new Elder Scrolls at the same time. They tend to focus on one or two projects at a time.

/whine"

Brink- is beign published by them and so is fallout:vagas but made be different developers...so they are most lekely working on elder scrols 5 etehr that or some other game we never heard of.

im looking forward to brink... the screens look like somin i could like so far...

anyway back ontopic :P

i want my sweety bear! NOW!

oh and just for the chance of winning an amazon voucher, do they have super soaker waterguns?

edit:

oh pity... only the us amazon still has the good ol super soaker 50... but they want 30$ per shipment and 6 more dollar per piece lol... does anyone know a super soaker seller in europe? one that sells the cool looking old super soakers and not the fugly new age versions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update from the site news:

Second of all I definately haven't forgotten about the millionth member competition. Obviously things are very busy at the moment so I haven't been able to dedicate much time to playing through the excellent entries on offer, but I want to play through them and judge them personally. As an act of good faith (and because there weren't a large number of entries) all the members who entered will be getting a $10 Amazon voucher at the end of the competition. Obviously winners will be getting the prize money instead ;)