Steam winter sale

brokenergy

So whats it like over there in the summer, funny how here its snowing like no tomorrow and dangerous driving conditions are predicted for Christmas day.

Steam ain't going to get my wallet this time. Mark my words. :no: :psyduck:

Edited by Thor.

To be honest I can't think of anything I want, I might have a look at a couple of unknown indie titles if they're cheap but that's about it.

They called it the Holiday Sale for us. Yet it's still snowing and they're advertising snow globes despite it being summer here. :rolleyes:

So far I haven't found anything that I want, but I'm keeping an eye out.

Scroll right to the bottom, there are palm trees and someone surfing.

I might try Bioshock, it's only like $5 now. It's one of those games I always wanted to try, but didn't want to buy in case I didn't like it.

I'll probably just wait to see what goes on sale later though. It wouldn't be wise for me to spend much money right now.

To be honest I can't think of anything I want, I might have a look at a couple of unknown indie titles if they're cheap but that's about it.

They called it the Holiday Sale for us. Yet it's still snowing and they're advertising snow globes despite it being summer here. :rolleyes:

So far I haven't found anything that I want, but I'm keeping an eye out.

Scroll right to the bottom, there are palm trees and someone surfing.

That's on the top for us, but it still has snow for some reason. Well, it's probably confetti because it is multi-coloured. No surfing guy, though.

At the bottom of my Steam window, I can see a cabin with evergreens. I assume that's what you get. :)

i basically have any game id want that theyd put on sale. the only thing i would consider getting is the Bioshock games. i think i have the second one on PS3, but i still have yet to play any of them. if i saw them cheap, or a bundle i MIGHT grab it. then again, i might be logical and realize i have sooo many games as it is, and buying another game (or three) on top of that, while im lowish on money, might not be a smart move lol.

i basically have any game id want that theyd put on sale. the only thing i would consider getting is the Bioshock games. i think i have the second one on PS3, but i still have yet to play any of them. if i saw them cheap, or a bundle i MIGHT grab it. then again, i might be logical and realize i have sooo many games as it is, and buying another game (or three) on top of that, while im lowish on money, might not be a smart move lol.

I think Bioshock Infinite is $19 and the bundle that includes all Bioshock games is also $19, so make sure you check that out. I'm not sure if that was accidental, but you could get 2 other Bioshock games for free, pretty much.