Steam winter sale

brokenergy

I ended up just getting the Brigmore Witch DLC for Dishonored, since that's the only DLC pack I didn't have.

On a side note, is anyone aware of ARPGs like Dungeon Siege or Torchlight but with WASD movement instead of LMB movement?

I have played both games and I can say that you can use WASD.

... How? It didn't work for me.

Edit: I just checked Torchlight, and there is definitely no way to move with WASD. I don't have Dungeon Siege installed, so I can't check that, but I'm almost certain that's restricted to LMB movement as well.

Edited by Rennn

Was planning on buying the Thief pre-order, but even with the discount its more than what local suppliers are offering ... bulk import of DVD + Tax + Import duties + shop overhead + whatnot = less than direct download virtual copy??

Sure you can call me an an ignoramus regarding economics, I'll still feel ripped off. Snowglobe trading card included :verymad:

TorchlIght II looks like a bargain ...ooooo :dance:

i basically have any game id want that theyd put on sale. the only thing i would consider getting is the Bioshock games. i think i have the second one on PS3, but i still have yet to play any of them. if i saw them cheap, or a bundle i MIGHT grab it. then again, i might be logical and realize i have sooo many games as it is, and buying another game (or three) on top of that, while im lowish on money, might not be a smart move lol.

I finished the first bioshock (although I didn't platinum). I personally thought it was great. The story was amazing. Unfortunately, I read a spoiler somewhere inadvertently that sortof ruined the big reveal for me, but I totally recommend it. I'm working on Bioshock 2 right now. Of course I played both on PS3, not PC.

I'm kinda looking at that copy of Dishonored and Alice: The Madness Returns. I'm wondering if the steam version of Alice is modable? Thing is, I just got both games on PS3 and 360, so I'd probably have to turn around and sell them.

Also, it looks like they're doing an Amazon type thing, where the deals are going to change in just under 4 hours from now and they have a wishlist to add games you might like to buy to the sale.

Edited by Fistandilius

I have played both games and I can say that you can use WASD.

... How? It didn't work for me.

Edit: I just checked Torchlight, and there is definitely no way to move with WASD. I don't have Dungeon Siege installed, so I can't check that, but I'm almost certain that's restricted to LMB movement as well.

I swear I remember playing it with WASD, especially DS

I grabbed KOTOR2 when I found out the restoration project has finally seen the light of day, sadly the widescreen patcher reverts the Steam version back to a version that doesn't work so well with the restoration mod so it's 4:3 squareness for me. :(