A mod that allows player to shoot multiple arrows

Erenussocrates

Chained bolts. Actually, on the contrary, I don't like mingling with a lot of powers, you see.

Chained bolts it is then. The cone power doesn't make every shot a cone, only the first one. The dual arrow (two arrows launched at the same time) is a time duration power.

How is it going? When are you planning to launch the mod/topic?

Sorry for any time delay, I am a busy person and I have 5 mods on the go right now. It should be done before this Sunday hopefully.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chained bolts it is then. The cone power doesn't make every shot a cone, only the first one. The dual arrow (two arrows launched at the same time) is a time duration power.

Oh, I see. I didn't get that you also wanted to make a "dual arrow" mode. Fair enough. How about making every dual arrow shoot cost stamina?

Sorry for any time delay, I am a busy person and I have 5 mods on the go right now. It should be done before this Sunday hopefully.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Just asked so as to get an idea of approxiately when it could be released.

Edited by Erenussocrates

It's underway, dual arrows is finished and cone arrows is almost finished. The NIFs for cone arrows are malfunctioning quite a bit though. Hail of arrows script is underway. Don't rush me too much, I'm pressed for time for a lot of things other than this mod. Not only that I'm not getting paid to do this. I could probably push it and release the dual arrow version today, but cone arrows and hail of arrows wouldn't be in it yet. It's up to you, though I would rather have it more complete before putting it up.