Ok quick question? Do modders hate console players?

For beth games, Beths site is the ONLY place console players can get mods. They are locked in there. Only way to use mods from here on console, is to 'jailbreak' (for lack of a better term) the console. A practice which violates all manner of legal agreements the console owner agrees to.

Console players also cannot use ANY of the mod management tools common to PC players. So, no OMOD installers, no load order tools, no merged patches/bashed patches, etc. There are a lot of limitations on console modders, that make a significant percentage of mods hosted here unusable on console. Script extender falls into that category as well.

Also mr smartass is console players have work arounds. File compression of the patches or getting rid of garbage data thats included along side the part we actually need for said patches. Getting of unnecessary data within the esp.file.

Which is what a lot of people who port stuff with permission do. And yes I said WITH PERMISSION surprising isnt it jackass!

For beth games, Beths site is the ONLY place console players can get mods. They are locked in there. Only way to use mods from here on console, is to 'jailbreak' (for lack of a better term) the console. A practice which violates all manner of legal agreements the console owner agrees to.

Console players also cannot use ANY of the mod management tools common to PC players. So, no OMOD installers, no load order tools, no merged patches/bashed patches, etc. There are a lot of limitations on console modders, that make a significant percentage of mods hosted here unusable on console. Script extender falls into that category as well.

I dont know if you know but when you are coding stuff you have the potential to create garbage data along side the actual meat of the code youre trying to cobble together into a complete project.

Thus leading to higher file size and less space being available to hold said file in a database if you are limited in storage in order to have that file be viable for use.

Maybe I dont know if a lot of modders look into the content they produce and get to the kibbles and bits of the code they are using associated with the models, ui , etc mods they are making theyd see how much garbage data is bundled with the mod they are making that in all honesty doesnt need to be there.

150 mods and 2GB of stuff to store that with honestly isnt that bad sure its not anywhere near the storage a pc has but if youre smart you can do a lot with it and usually I dont ever find myself needing more than 150 mods per play through. Because if I want to try something out I can always uninstall that mod and substitute it for another. A lot of us are really smart with what we download on the Beth.net mod menu.

I dont like parting with a lot of my favorite mods. And appreciate the quality of life mods on fallout and skyrim such as perk menu tweaks bug fixes etc etc.

You know the stuff your ignorant ass says we dont appreciate HeyYou

I dont know if you know but when you are coding stuff you have the potential to create garbage data along side the actual meat of the code youre trying to cobble together into a complete project.

Thus leading to higher file size and less space being available to hold said file in a database if you are limited in storage in order to have that file be viable for use.

Maybe I dont know if a lot of modders look into the content they produce and get to the kibbles and bits of the code they are using associated with the models, ui , etc mods they are making theyd see how much garbage data is bundled with the mod they are making that in all honesty doesnt need to be there.

it seems to me you project a personal hate or communication problem to a whole group of the community. i doubt this is the right way to solve it. so i leave this topic and at least i recommend to close it.