Oblivion Best Quest/Dungeon/New location Mods

Delapine

I heard a lot of bad things from The Lost Spires, long for nothing dungeons, OP rewards, and not a really interesting story...

When I type The Lost Spires review into Google I read a lot of good things about it.

Yeah I know, but the posts I read on the Nexus Page which reviewed the mod recently kind of discouraged me to redownload it. They are probably right about the fact that at the time it was great, but now it suffers from comparison by way better mods.

Lost Spires is fun and well done. Id suggest another play through.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard a lot of bad things from The Lost Spires, long for nothing dungeons, OP rewards, and not a really interesting story...

When I type The Lost Spires review into Google I read a lot of good things about it.

Yeah I know, but the posts I read on the Nexus Page which reviewed the mod recently kind of discouraged me to redownload it. They are probably right about the fact that at the time it was great, but now it suffers from comparison by way better mods.

Well I did, I couldn't resist getting some more content for my playthrough, I forgot the amount of detail that went into this

Edited by Delapine

Well I did, I couldn't resist getting some more content for my playthrough, I forgot the amount of detail that went into this

Right on!

• 2 months later...

Okay, I know this is late, but here we go!

New quest mods: Lost Spires, Windfall , Lost Paladines of The Nine (I think thats the name of the mod that extends the Knights of The Nine)

New Locations mods: Nascosto Isles, Dibella's Watch, Ubanga, Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina and Pellatine, TWMP (various providence mods)

New Dungeon Mods: The Well Diver, Tamriel Dungeons!

Edited by LordPalpatine2020