light guts

mw675

• 2 years later...
I reallly need to find that light guts mod, because well... thats not important but ya I really need it. SO PLZ HELP!!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think it is part of this mod:

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=15802

LightGUTS is not part of HGEC package. It's combination of modified SPB body tweak and GUTS, IIRC. Have you search with keyword 'Light GUTS'? Perhaps you can get nude mesh by removing clothes with NifSkope.

• 2 years later...

One possible source for the NIF files is BBB Designer Body Spell. To use the Light GUTS as a replacer from it you'll need to copy the files femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif and femaleupperbody.nif from the folder Data\Meshes\Characters\Bombshell\Other Variants\Light GUTS to your game install's Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male folder.

If you already have an HGEC body replacer installed that's all you'll need to do. If not you'll need to snag the HGEC compatible textures, either from a HGEC replacer mod like the one linked by jefe323 or you could install High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC (the simplest method if you're not already using HGEC ... I suggest the 2048x2048 version).

Something to note is the Light GUTS version used in BBB Designer Body Spell is the one using manga style nipples.