Vampire- The Masquerade

CLB1110

I thought all in all this was a pretty fun game :D . The storyline was great and the battlesystem was pretty good, although guns were TOTALLY underpowered. The game had a low framerate and had quite a few bugs even with the V1.2 patch.

man i hated the load times on that game, you'd have to wait about 10 minutes to load a city, then you'll run around for about 10 seconds, and wait another 10 minutes for it to load...the framerate wasnt too bad on me though...but if i ever went in the sewers, the mouse delay was weird, move the mouse, wait a few seconds and realise you should stop moving the mouse.

Your loadtimes were 10 minutes? I had some pretty long load times but nothing even close to 10 minutes. I had the same problem with the sewers. Its like you would tell the mouse where to go and it would finally respond a few seconds later. I really love this game but lately for some reason every time I try to play it it says my monitor's frequency is out of range. This is a very annoying problem.

Well I guess we arent all that fortunate :/ . Anyways, lets get back to the topic. Ive played through as a Nos and found the whole stealth thing pretty fun and effective. What clan were u guys?

yeah i started off as a nosferatu, finished it (on a friends computer) then around 2am i was a little bored so i decided to play as a malkavian, knowing their mentally unstable this would be a good laugh...nope...i got scared when the tv started talking to me, telling me some story, and the things your character says is just weird..and you occasionally "see things", not to spoil anything.

Well I cant get my game to work at the moment, it seems my monitor is at the wrong "frequency" and Im not sure how to change it. What kind of things happened when you were a Malkavian?

Archived