End of year network review

Dark0ne

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10941103. #10941478, #10941994 are all replies on the same post.

@speedynl lol... a premium membership helps this site to stay free from ads and helps leechers like you to use it for completely free.

it's easy to say waste of money if you don't pay for anything

leecher ?, take a look at me green title, then compare it to yours, now who is the leecher here, yea you, don't say anything if you don't now anything

In response to post #10938619. #10945086, #10945286, #10945836 are all replies on the same post.

I read your post last night, and all I can say about it is if you want to complain about something fine, but you where just nasty. If you have a genuine complaint post your comment a constructive way, and get a proper replay.
Your complaint was something like, this sites crap get over it!
Or words to that effect.
It was rude and uncalled for, I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion but all you did was slag them off and insult the site.
As for treating people like dirt I would say to you pot, kettle, black.

First, before I post my comment, I want to say this site is amazing. I enjoy every single bit of content I get from here. Hope you guys have a prosperous 2014. With that said...

"Aside from the fact it's no longer about the amount of money that needs to be spent but what we need to do with what's already been bought, do you have a spare extra £150,000 lying around that we can use? Please? No? Didn't think so"

This, coupled with the whole "leechers" mentality, is unacceptable. For one core reason. You made it available at no cost. This is the model you chose. For people to turn around, and call non-paying member "leechers" is pretty bad. No lie, I recently stopped paying for my WoW sub, because I was bored and was really considering spending that 15 bucks a month somewhere else to support content. At this point, I won't spend it here. If people in the community shout down free users, what incentive do we have to sign up? I know I don't have one. Because I like free users, they build buzz and are good for the site.

I would suggest to all those shouting down free users to go ahead and imagine a "pay only" site here at Nexus. I wonder how well it would do then...

Edited by ShinEmperor79

Please excuse my ignorance, but I didn't even realize that one could "become a member" and help to support this site. I really apologize for that, I'm sure it was probably in my face all the time and I missed it. But maybe you should consider some way to advertise that a little better, and offer perks for full membership (I'm sure there are ones already?). I don't know if a popup now and then would help; I know people hate that but sometimes it's needed.

Anyway, after posting this I'll go see what it takes to become a member.

*EDIT* Ok so I just became a Premium Member for Life. I'm really glad to help this site out. God bless you guys for the work you do, you make life really fun. :-)

Edited by Glanzer

Please excuse my ignorance, but I didn't even realize that one could "become a member" and help to support this site. I really apologize for that, I'm sure it was probably in my face all the time and I missed it. But maybe you should consider some way to advertise that a little better, and offer perks for full membership (I'm sure there are ones already?). I don't know if a popup now and then would help; I know people hate that but sometimes it's needed.

Anyway, after posting this I'll go see what it takes to become a member.

Everyone who registers is a "Member", but not everyone is a Premium Member!

See the bottom of every page on the Mod Sites (your colour may vary):

http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/images/140/1678793-1388672556.png

*EDIT* Ok so I just became a Premium Member for Life. I'm really glad to help this site out. God bless you guys for the work you do, you make life really fun. :-)

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup: