End of year network review

Dark0ne

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in. I'm sure it doesn't feel like it at times but the majority are very appreciative as this thread shows. The Nexus is such an invaluable resource and has become so integral to my gaming habits, but even when it's down its not too much of a pain to go and find something else to do, so ignore the whiners. I wish you and the other staff better fortune in the coming year.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10886412.

I could not have said it better myself. I love this site, and a few hiccups is no big deal. Just keep on keeping on. You will eventually get it all sorted out. Good luck Dark0ne, and happy New Year. I hope your life is less stressful this year, and in future ones as well. Peace and Chicken grease.

$250,000? I had no idea. That's a lot invested into the site and service, and for that I say thank you. What you provide cannot be paralleled by any singular source, and you're clearly doing everything in your power to make the necessary improvements to keep the Nexus stable, secure, & functioning. Keep up the good work.