I just wanna say hi and tell you about my newest plans... ;)

Pellape

I do plan to start with Starfield in September, try it and see what we will be able to do with it. You can follow the current debate here if you ar bored... ;)

Preparing for Starfield at Nexus mods and community

Oblivion? Well as you might noticed, I took a long break from it and I sure need to extend that break. What will happen with the Legacy of the Champion? Well nothing for a very long time but it will keep you busy for many weeks as it is now anyway honestly. Who knows? Maybe Starfield will not run on my computer at all? ;) If it does not, then I might continue with Oblivion instead.

I too share some pesimism showed in that thread, but lets see ourselves when the game arrives. I admit that looking at what today AAA games need I feel some embarrassment - recomended specs really class-out my outdated PC and although for me money isn't a problem to buy complete new whole PC or componets, something in me isn't inclined to do so.

However good to see you again. I quite missed you, even if I was forced to withstand your spamming about your new mods all over the place :smile: .

Edited by RomanR

recomended specs really class-out my outdated PC and although for me money isn't a problem to buy complete new whole PC or componets, something in me isn't inclined to do so. :smile: .

That is a problem for many of us since PCs with more than enough power to run Skyrim AE and Fallout 4 are below recommendations for Starfield. Good thing about waiting to catch up is that there will be plenty of Starfield mods in the future.