BA2 Limits and CC content?

JacobKirwin

Good morning all,

I'm hoping someone can answer this for me. I've recently hit my BA2 limit for Fallout 4 (not the 255 ESP limit - I'm already running around 500 mods with a ton of ESL conversions). I can now only download loose files or my game CTDs.

I know I can unpack BA2s, but my question is this: Does Creation Club content count towards the games BA2 limit? That is to say, if I'm right at the brink and cannot download another BA2 mod, can I still buy CC content? Or will adding CC content count as adding more BA2 mods to my playthrough?

Thanks!

Good morning all,

I'm hoping someone can answer this for me. I've recently hit my BA2 limit for Fallout 4 (not the 255 ESP limit - I'm already running around 500 mods with a ton of ESL conversions). I can now only download loose files or my game CTDs.

I know I can unpack BA2s, but my question is this: Does Creation Club content count towards the games BA2 limit? That is to say, if I'm right at the brink and cannot download another BA2 mod, can I still buy CC content? Or will adding CC content count as adding more BA2 mods to my playthrough?

Thanks!

Sir what are the specs of your machine. I am curious what it takes in hardware to run so many mods. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all,

Thanks!

Sir what are the specs of your machine. I am curious what it takes in hardware to run so many mods. :smile:

Howdy bud. I'm running an RTX2060 for graphics card; that's the biggest part I believe. Also a solid state drive is a must have.