⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Endoresments not on par with stats/log

Nu70ry

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but i already noticed lots of times that Endoresments are not on par with whats stated in the stats page or log of my mod.

Is this some kind of protection against bots or some kind of delay in there until they get added?

Heres Stats Page if you want to count it yourself, seems at least some days behind.

There is a delay on the stats updating, this is done for performance reasons (updating the graphs for 450,000 mods in real time is quite intensive!).

If there's something specific you feel is wrong with the stats please provide an example and we'll have a closer look though.

Good to know that there is a delay in the stats page thanks for clearing this up for me.

But that one that seems wrong to me is that stats actually even so they have a delay,

shows more Endorsements then displayed on the page icon, more odd is that the log shows even less then is displayed on the page icon

stats: 38 Endorsements Page: 35 Endorsements and Log: 31 Endorsements

Dunno there seems something off.

edit: seems to be not only my mod tho, saw it now also at some other ones.

Edited by Nu70ry

If there's something specific you feel is wrong with the stats please provide an example and we'll have a closer look though.

hey, wanted to know whats the status.

is it a bug or is there a good reason for this?