anybody help!

Solian

i want to take screenshot, but each time i press the print screen button, an error message comes up, could somebody pls help me?

the error message says something lik- "pls add 'morrowind_screenshots_enabled.ini' file to your morrowind game' or something along those lines.

This has been covered already in many places before I think. But it might be a bit difficult to find in a search, I suppose.

Anyway, just go into your Morrowind folder (C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind by default) and double click the file named "morrowind.ini". Inside, under [General] scroll down until you see "Screen Shot Enable=0". Change this to "Screen Shot Enable=1" and save the file. You should now be able to take screenshots in game.

Also, this is in the wrong forum... moving...

• 8 months later...
i want to take screenshot, but each time i press the print screen button, an error message comes up, could somebody pls help me?

the error message says something lik- "pls add 'morrowind_screenshots_enabled.ini' file to your morrowind game' or something along those lines.

Yeak, go to the directory morrowind, open with notepad, and the add the fils screenshots.ini, at least i think that's how it's done

Archived