Are You A Fan?

Mavrosh

I've been a fan of Liv Tyler for sometime, pretty much from the start of her acting career.

The actor Michael Sheen, his most famous character is Lucien from the Underworld trilogy.

When it comes to music, the list would be too long. I can tolerate some types of music, but love most.

To narrow it down I love Spanish music like the Gipsy Kings.

Artist is Gustav Klimt

My hands hurt... so I will be concise...:P

I am a brewers fan...

I am a pepsi-product fan...

I am a sleeping fan...

I am a puppy fan...

I am a chuck norris/jack bauer fan...

I am not a pants fan...

I am not a paying-the-bills fan...

I am not a pooper-scooper fan...

I am not a day-old-fan...

I'm sure I'll come up with more tomorrrow....just my head hurts now...

Fan of Thai and Italian food.

Arnold Schwarzenegger. I own all his movies and Japanese commercials, I have models of his body from back when he was Mr. Olimpia, I talk like him, I cut my hair like him, I follow him on Twitter, I even sent him a few letters.

He's my hero and idol. When I grow up, I want to be just like Mr. Schwarzenegger.

I am a fan of humour.

To name a few: Monty Python, Ernie Kovacs, Benny Hill, George Carlin, Red Skelton, Robin Williams, Red Foxx, Eddy Murphy, Richard Pryor, Family Guy, Robot Chicken....

• 8 months later...

I'm (or I was) a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of chester bennington, singer of linkin park.

I had his hair style 'bout 2-5 years ago...(lol, must be funny to see a 13 year old kid running around with a red mohawk...)

But since they don't have their old style anymore, I don't listen to them anymore...

Right now I'm a pretty big fan of lots of different bands, but not especially a fan from a singer or stuff like that...

I also like Gerard Butler (300, Gamer) and Jason Statham (Transporter Series, Crank 1+2).

Yep, I'm also lifting weights to look a bit like them :cool:...

Hmmm, what else do I like?

Somehow I'm a fan of eva longoria, she looks good and I think she's a pretty good actress..

I also like inventors like thomas edison...I want to invent something when I'm grown up too, cuz that I go to that school where I go to (lol)

lol, I'm a fan of pretty much..

i'm not a fan;i don't think its good to be a fan.

Imo it's very important to have someone you look up to.

Cuz then you automatically learn stuff (means, I can sing a bit like all those metal guys, cuz I'm interested in their style and somehow I learned it or I learn stuff from science/physics cuz I'm pretty interested in Albert Einstein)

So you resurrected a dead thread just to say that?

lol, I didn't recognise that this is an old thread...

Anyway, now everyone knows what I like :D