Wasteland Energy Shields-Editing Values in FO4Edit

GodandTime

Hello. Basically, I downloaded the wasteland energy shields mod. Great mod. Highly recommended. Anyways, there's this really annoying thing about this mod where whenever rad storms hit the shield is so weak to radiation the storms constantly knock out my shields even when fully upgraded. It'd be one thing if I was in the glowing sea and then a rad storm hit and knocked them out, but regardless of where I'm at, if there's a rad storm, any protection I have is caput. I've tried finding whatever values I need to in order to boost the shield recharge rate or decrease the sensitivity to radiation in FO4 edit, but while I've found a lot of really interesting effects, I can't find what I'm looking for and the mod author has apparently been gone for years so he ain't talking to explain what I have to do. Help me Nexus Mods! You're my only hope!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15181

image.png?width=1067&height=600

Edited by GodandTime

Probably scripted.......

How do I find and change the script in F04Edit then?

Not sure you can..... I *think* there is a standalone script editor/compiler though.... Should be able to see some of the script properties in FO4Edit though.... I would think.....

Probably scripted.......

Not sure you can..... I *think* there is a standalone script editor/compiler though.... Should be able to see some of the script properties in FO4Edit though.... I would think.....

How though?

Probably scripted.......

How though?

Don't know. I don't do papyrus.....

Probably scripted.......

How though?

Don't know. I don't do papyrus.....

Is it possible in the creation kit?

Probably scripted.......

How though?

I ask because from a related mod, the mod author said: If you want to modify the shields

If you want to increase or decrease any of the shields stats, capacity ect... Open the mod up in CK. Edit the script code for "WastelandGuardianMain" then look for "Function PlayerLevelUp()" (Line 138). In there you will see the update modes for Enhanced and normal shields. There is descriptions ect.. in the code. Change the values, save script and file. Then once in game, toggle Enhanced shields to get the stats you changed to.

Okay, okay! FINALLY found the scripts I'm looking for... I think. In any event, it's in file explorer and notepad that I found them!

I wish I could show everyone the image of the script folders, but I can't for the life of me post it without getting the, 'you are not allowed to use this file extension' message.

In any event, I now just need someone to help me figure out what values I have to change to make radiation a little less abusive to my shields. Also, it wouldn't hurt to figure out just how to buff the shields a bit too.