How do I include images in my mod description?

Hamblepants

I can't add images to my mod description using the insert image function nor with ] link [ /img.

How would I go about this so it actually works?

Tried adding .png to the end of the link per this video, just ends with a broken image icon in the mod description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AthrjVTljak&ab_channel=CrispyChrispy

I've searched reddit, the FAQ, these forums, nothing.

Help plz.

Where are your images hosted? Some sites give you a url that looks like it should be the image but is actually a web page.

Try right-clicking the image on your host site and using "open image in new tab" and then using the url from that new tab in the [ img ] link.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm having this problem and I have tried what was suggested and it's not working it just gives me a link or more text in the description. This is my first time trying it and not sure why it's not working I open a image in a new tab on it's own than copy the url and paste it and it's not giving me any image just more text.

• 5 months later...
On 7/28/2023 at 1:21 PM, showler said:

Try right-clicking the image on your host site and using "open image in new tab" and then using the url from that new tab in the [ img ] link.

Firefox also has Tools > Page Info (Ctrl+i) > Media tab, if the site/page blocks right-clicking on the image.  Other browsers might have a similar function hidden somewhere.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2023 at 2:21 PM, showler said:

Where are your images hosted? Some sites give you a url that looks like it should be the image but is actually a web page.

This worked for me.