Can't Log in on Vortex

MonztrM01
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

Hey yall, so I am having issues with vortex version 1.8.5, with logging in. Recently I reinstalled Vortex, but whenever I try to log in to my nexus account on Vortex's end, I always get the same error message:

Error: Failed to parse failure response: "<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en-US"><head><title>Jus"
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:6822:101)
at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35)
at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1359:12)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)
Please keep in mind that I can log into the Nexus mods website with my credentials just fine, the problem is purely on Vortex's end. I am really hoping someone can shed some light on what is going on, as I have been completely unable to download mods over the past few days now (even Wabbajack is giving me issues). Is there something up with my account? Did I install something improperly? I just need an answer as to what's going on. I'll include some screenshots so that you can better get a sense of what might be wrong. To be clear, I mentioned wabbajack, but I only need help with Vortex. I am only including issues with Wabbajack for added context, in the hope that it might help get down to what the issue is. Thanks in advance!
Things I have tried (which haven't worked):
  • Logging in with a token
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling vortex
  • logging out and back in on Nexus
  • restarting my PC
  • Switching to different WiFi
  • Using OperaGX's built in VPN
  • Using different Preferred Download Location settings (including CDN)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...