Guys I just realized something

Kostovic

Quick question about the Dwemer, how far has their Technologies spread across Tamriel, would we see them in Valenwood Elsweyr Black Marsh Summerset Isle

Where else have we seen them and where were their Origin from, should the Mystery about them been Solved in Skyrim and does Bethesda even know How to End their Story.

Has the Falmer been mentioned in previous TES Games and have we seen them before and will we see them again.

The Dwemer lived in Morrowind and Skyrim, though established a minor kingdom in Hammerfell after the formation of the First Council (alliance between Dwemer and Chimer). Dwemer relics have been traded all across Tamriel, but you are unlikely to find actual Dwemer ruins anywhere but those 3 provinces.

They came from the Aldmer, just like all Elves, though they seem to have been the first to break away, likely during the Ehlnofex Wars. We're also pretty sure we know what happened to them... They joined with the Numidium to become something of a half-god... Or something to survive to the next Kalpa... We know WHAT happened, but not exactly what it means.

As for the Falmer... They were mentioned in Morrowind, during a quest line in the Bloodmoon expansion. At the time it was determined that they were extinct, and Dawnguard doesn't paint a much healthier image... Geleborn does give us some hope to see them again, saying other Chantries may have survived, but i tend to think that was more of a 'just in case' addition so if they felt the need they could bring them back.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, Bethesda Name their Games out of the Provinces right, yet TESIV was called Oblivion, would TESVI be called The Elderscrolls Cyrodill where we return to a 200 Years Later Style Cyrodill witch would basically set it like just 1 Year after Skyrim with a New Prisoner Starter Character, hence now we take back Cyrodill in a War with the Altmer, then TESVII would be Summerset Ilse or Valnwood/Elsweyr. I know ESO is set in Tamriel, but so far the Videos we've seen are All in Cyrodill.

Edited by daventry

Totally seeing a rebellion centered questline, with Bosmer going apesh*t on the Altmers, the main character's family having been "purged" by them. A story of revenge, and fights to defend the Forest God that the Altmers are mutilating by actively hacking roads through the Valenwood forests to carry their weapons and armies.

What does that story reminds you of ? C'mon it's easy ...
I guess it's true what they say, every story's already been told at one point or another ...

Seems like we shouldve gotten a Solution in Skyrim about the Dwemer.

Would Deadric Shrines and Quests about them also appear in TES6 and how many times could Bethesda Repeat them anyway, wont it get boring.

A; We got a solution about the Dwemer in Morrowind. It's been done, and is over with.

B; The Daedra have shrines all over Mundus, from Atmora to Akavir. We'll see more of them, though exactly what they want from us remains to be seen.

Just out of curiosity, Bethesda Name their Games out of the Provinces right, yet TESIV was called Oblivion, would TESVI be called The Elderscrolls Cyrodill where we return to a 200 Years Later Style Cyrodill witch would basically set it like just 1 Year after Skyrim with a New Prisoner Starter Character, hence now we take back Cyrodill in a War with the Altmer, then TESVII would be Summerset Ilse or Valnwood/Elsweyr. I know ESO is set in Tamriel, but so far the Videos we've seen are All in Cyrodill.

C; As much as i'd like to see other provinces... It's possible. Bethesda has voiced regret about what they did to the poor Imperials, and may be inclined to re-do a Cyrodiil game for the sake of bring back the shrewd Byzantine warrior-merchants of Yester-Year.

Totally seeing a rebellion centered questline, with Bosmer going apesh*t on the Altmers, the main character's family having been "purged" by them. A story of revenge, and fights to defend the Forest God that the Altmers are mutilating by actively hacking roads through the Valenwood forests to carry their weapons and armies.

What does that story reminds you of ? C'mon it's easy ...

I guess it's true what they say, every story's already been told at one point or another ...

I do think that we can safely conclude Y'ffre (the so called Forest God) as a major player in any Valenwood game.

If i were to make predictions...

A Hammerfell game will be about the Ansei (Sword Saints)

A Elweyr game would be about the Mane (there hasn't been one for over a century)

A Valenwood game would be about Y'ffre and a Wild Hunt

A Blackmarsh game would be about the Hist

A Summerset game would be about the Thalmor end-game

All the recent games have been in an alphabetical order

Arena

Daggerfall

Morrowind

Oblivion

Skyrim

The next damn game is taking place in Valenwood

following your logic it means it will be the last TES game

it is probably more a coincidence than on purpose besides arena and oblivion are not provinces nut just a name related to the quest besides it wouldn't mind another epic quest ibn cyrridill (sp) its been more than 200 years since we last had a chance to explore

and please do not men,tion ESO because that is NOT a TES game

It wont be the last TES Game just because it was Alphabetically, it was just a coincidence, since Bethesda just Named TESIV Oblivion instead of Cyrodill, so the Next TES Game could be Elsweyr or Blackmarsh or Alinor aka Summerset Isle.

Edited by daventry

I do think that we can safely conclude Y'ffre (the so called Forest God) as a major player in any Valenwood game.

If i were to make predictions...

A Hammerfell game will be about the Ansei (Sword Saints)

A Elweyr game would be about the Mane (there hasn't been one for over a century)

A Valenwood game would be about Y'ffre and a Wild Hunt

A Blackmarsh game would be about the Hist

A Summerset game would be about the Thalmor end-game

I don't think the Thalmor are at the center of the TES story line. As an occasional writer, I'm just going to say what I'd be doing and not what I think TES's scriptwriter is doing : I'd have used the Thalmor as a placeholder and multiply references to it in conferences, comic cons and in the game itself, I'd have fed up the whole TES community with the Thalmor, while preparing something bigger.

The Thalmor are the perfect "tool" for a writer to build a facade, in short a "bark" which you can peel off when you feel like it to introduce a bigger scheme, that can lead to a progression in the story or to it's completion. They're arrogant, they're powerful, they're shiny, it's just the pinnacle of a literature facade. Concerning what Bethesda could be hiding, well no surprise if it's a Daedra, right ? I would be surprised by the choice of the Daedra in question though.

I don't think the Thalmor are at the center of the TES story line. As an occasional writer, I'm just going to say what I'd be doing and not what I think TES's scriptwriter is doing : I'd have used the Thalmor as a placeholder and multiply references to it in conferences, comic cons and in the game itself, I'd have fed up the whole TES community with the Thalmor, while preparing something bigger.

The Thalmor are the perfect "tool" for a writer to build a facade, in short a "bark" which you can peel off when you feel like it to introduce a bigger scheme, that can lead to a progression in the story or to it's completion. They're arrogant, they're powerful, they're shiny, it's just the pinnacle of a literature facade. Concerning what Bethesda could be hiding, well no surprise if it's a Daedra, right ? I would be surprised by the choice of the Daedra in question though.

Well... We do know Landfall is coming, and it totally obliterates the status quo. The only thing that saves Tamriel is the freaking Amaranth, after all.