Collections page not logging in.

vaughn

Whenever I try to download a collection or even log in to the collections page for any game on nexusmods it logs my account out and then won't log in. If I click the log in button it just refreshes the page, I am unable to download collections due to the same problem when clicking the add to vortex button. Single mod pages work fine it is just the collections.

Edit: I have tried Chrome and Firefox, I have also tried incognito mode, and restarting.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We made a change yesterday that should have fixed this issue.

Please try again.

Came here because I'm having this issue. Started today after downloading one collection in full.

I've been having the same issue as well. NSFW collections require me to log in but when I attempt to do so it just tells me to use a different account, despite the fact that said account works perfectly fine on regular Nexus mods. This wasn't an issue a couple of days ago so I don't know what changed in the meanwhile. I'm using the latest version of Vivaldi, though the issue persists even after clearing cookies and cache and using a different browser (Edge).