Collections page not logging in.

vaughn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah add me to that list, incredibly frustrating I sprang for premium, been downloading & installing a collection for the past two days and now that it's at 99% complete I can't even load the page with the install instructions to finish up. I'm sure Nexusmods will reimburse this wasted time while holding a premium account though right?

It's not like this problem has just been happening constantly for years. It's an intermittent problem that is resolved when they restart the software and then it re-occurs at a later date. Yes, it would be nice if they could find the cause, but multiple posts aren't going to magically make them have an epiphany as to what the problems is.

Well no of course it wouldnt make them realize what the issue is, but it might make them realize that people don't really give a f*#@ if they know or not unless they actually start to try and resolve it permanently, cause it really seems like they don't care enough. A simple "we are working on it" would be lovely

It's not like this problem has just been happening constantly for years. It's an intermittent problem that is resolved when they restart the software and then it re-occurs at a later date. Yes, it would be nice if they could find the cause, but multiple posts aren't going to magically make them have an epiphany as to what the problems is.

Well no of course it wouldnt make them realize what the issue is, but it might make them realize that people don't really give a f*#@ if they know or not unless they actually start to try and resolve it permanently, cause it really seems like they don't care enough. A simple "we are working on it" would be lovely

How are they supposed to resolve it permanently without knowing the cause?

How are they supposed to resolve it permanently without knowing the cause?

Are they even trying to find the cause, and how hard are they trying? Cause it doesn't seem like hard enough. This bites into their profits; you'd think they'd have a bit more haste