ESO Collection + Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE

Partonton

I recently downloaded the ESO collection of mods for Skyrim SE. I wanted to add the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE mod, but I keep getting these issues. Does anyone know what the issue could be or if you have had this issue and you know what mods are conflicting (but not showing up in nexus as conflicting). I've tried disabling some of the 'body, face, hair' mods that I assumed might have some conflicts, but I can't quite figure it out.

I'm using the BodySlide mod as well with the CBBE Athletic Preset.

You didn't by any chance make use of the toggle to turn off the nipples in Bodyslide, did you?

Wait, that looks like a deliberate edit.

Well, other than that you have a UNP mod enabled and a CBBE mod enabled. You don't want to have different body mods turned on at the same time.

yah. you have a unp-family texture over a cbbe body or visa versa. That's why you're seeing those stripes on the hips (and likely have nipple misplacement as well)

FTR< @showler, you can run multiple body types, or at least two, (never tried three). In fact. I have both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP (v1) running and have for the past ~3 years. Admittedly, it's s bit of a pita setting things up, but it *can be done, for those who really want to go through the trouble and have good reason to do so. I did so to accommodate some UNP-family (native) modeled followers that looked "doughy" and imo "wrong" when rendered as CBBE-family variants. That is, the CBBE variants offered by the authors were NOT why I chose their mod. I chose them because of the snapshot images that were UNP family based.

Ah thank you! I had no idea about some of the conflicts between CBBE and UNP family textures. I removed the CBBE and things started looking normal.

Just remember to be careful about which armor/clothing (and any Racemenu and Bodyslide presets, body enhancements, textures, wigs, etc) that you want to install, and pick only those that match your chosen body type to avoid odd behaviors.