Starfield needs female models with bigger boobs

Salamandrix

I've seen a Mod that modifies the butt of Sarah, so we should be able to Mod the 3D models of the females giving them from DDD to FF or GG cups.

That would help represent females that have bigger breasts in Real Life(like my GF) in the game and extend the life of men from 5 to 7 years in RL due to this great change :smile:

It would make the game more Realistic and less undefined body types.

Well, these are my 2 cents on what a great Mod should be :smile:

Cheers :smile:

• Thanks 1

The ONE thing that will be fixed in Starfield, and accepted here without criticism or mod bans, is sexy body mods. Yeah, Starfield needs them badly, because the agenda at Beth is now running full tilt, like at every other AAA dev based in the West. Even 'sexy' clothed backsides are now banned at many studios - the work done to 'fix' the wrong types of camera angle in third person games from these studios is hilarious- and now many use loose 'skirts' even on females wearing trousers- as witnessed in Zero Dawn Horizon.

It is every other type of mod with Starfield that is more interesting- the fixing of things that haven't been an issue before in a Beth game because of the space setting. But this game is going to be a literal playground for modders, what with the explicit large region instance system that seamlessly allows the insert of every 'type' of planet you can imagine, and I don't meant the plants, animals and rocks.

simple minded ppl, smh

Its not simple minded, its immersion. I was at the bar last Wednesday irl and only two out of the 30+ women there had a Sarah Morgan physique. The game needs more variance. the fattest character i've seen so far only looked like he had 30% body fat.