Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Ed McMahon

Skree000

Farrah Fawcett was a GODDESS back in the day. Every heard of 'Cherlie's Angels'? And no, I don't mean the one with Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz. The ORIGINAL Charlie's Angels.

Ed McMahon... meh. I am unswayed.

But Jacko? Damn. I never saw that coming. I'm still willing to believe he's innocent. After all, there are many pigs out there who will do anything to get money. That includes forcing their children to lie about how MJ 'apparently' molested them (it's like an incident here in Aussieland. A woman tried to get money out of a famous footballer by saying he raped her seven years ago. But there's footage- seven year old footage- that depicts her showing off to her friends about how she got lucky with Matty Johns. Disgusting). And okay, maybe dangling his kid over a balcony wasn't the smartest move, fine. But take into consideration what fame can do to a person.

Rest in peace, guys.

I just heard the news on the radio. I wasn't expecting it at all. With his grand comeback, I thought that he was finally out of the rough times. And then he dies.

Jackson was a genius, one of the best musicians that ever walked the earth. I always got angry at people that said unfair things about him, because I believe that he ain't a "babylover", and he was just a bit strange. But that's with all the genius people, all a bit excentric. He will be missed, by alot of people. Rest In Peace Michael.

My boyfriend was watching something on the Internet and I thought it was some kind of "The Onion" joke about MJ....but it wasn't....I'm really shocked that he passed away. I never liked his music, but he is the "King of Pop"...everyone knows who he is.

Farah Fawcett, the last time I heard about her, she was getting some kind of special treatment in Germany for her cancer...I guess that didn't go too well :( She was THE sex symbol of the 70s.

yeah...this is crazy....3 people pass away in 2 days...the Michael Jackson one though...I'm just speechless...

Farah Fawcet was one of the original Charlie's Angels.

As for Ed McMahon, all I know was he was an American Actor and did a voice over or something like that for the Tonight Show.

Calliton, how can you NOT have heard of Michael Jackson? ( Or at least, how could you only VAGUELY know about him???) He's like, i don't know, the 6th most famous person? He did the moonwalk! Except he didn't make it up...

I personally Didn't like him much because of the fact he did so many gross things, its amazing people still look up to him and not look back at all the things he did wrong, try searching for the documentary the passionate eye on Micheal Jackson and see for yourself.

I didn't like his music much either.