Zippy Zip-A-Long

Maharg67

Something I came up with while reading though this forum. Thats how it always goes, Ideas just randomly pop into my mind.

Im the one that stands up here,

Holding high a magic sphere.

The Moon shines bright,

And I absorb its holy light.

Spread my Wings far out to fly,

getting ready to touch the sky.

Using the power in the night,

to expand my magic flight.

I will search near and far,

until I know just where you are.

The one I will desire,

you who spreads my fire.

I dont mean you any harm,

I just want to keep you warm.

For now and forever,

Well always be together.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank your for your contribution DJ_D! Kudos!

To forgive is hard at times

When one's heart has been broken

as have profound promises

but to forgive is to

free oneself

and the one forgiven

giving greater chance for both

to change

to learn

to move on!

We would go down to the jetties on the central city side of the Swan River. That was back in the mid-1980s when I was about 25 years of age. We liked it there and though the relationship was becoming increasingly turbulent, we found some peace there. There was a kiosk of sorts, a place that sold tickets for private ferries and the ferry for the public ferries that went across the river to South Perth. Now in 2009 it is much built up but back then it was far from so.

I remember the pizza! We walked along with the pizza box but I carried it. I carried it wrong and the topping slid down to one side of the pizza so we had some very rich pizza slices and some very rich ones. Of all things to remember in a relationship, this memory is an odd one and yet it persists.

Pelicans on the river waters. Once we watched some pelicans so big, both ungainly and yet beautiful. Of course there were seagulls and pigeons begging for crumbs. Then there were the black swans with red beaks that are part of Perth life. I have seen even them on the Swan River that changes its mood of colour from blue of summer to grey of winter and back again.

Edited by Maharg67

• 3 weeks later...

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Story%20of%20Graham%20Maharg/GM-ITS-00001.jpg

GO TO POST #27

Edited by Maharg67

How did I overlook this awesome thread? :wallbash:

I never would have guessed that I'd be surrounded by so many talented writers here!

Your work shows much variety and skill, M., and I enjoy it very much. Please don't ever stop.

I'm especially loving your latest, Welcome To Tamriel. I'd often wondered what a Fallout3 character might do in Oblivion, and now I'm going to find out. I'm already anxiously looking forward to the next passage!

ON FROM POST #23

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Story%20of%20Graham%20Maharg/GM-ITS-00002.jpg

GO TO POST #29

Edited by Maharg67

ON FROM POST #29

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Story%20of%20Graham%20Maharg/GM-ITS-00003.jpg

GOT TO POST #31

Edited by Maharg67

Thank you Herculine. I really need to focus on getting published.

A few who write in the forums are worthy of being published such as Dezdimona and other unmentioned (but still considered strongly).

I would love to see more of your own works.

I've been rummaging through some notebooks I've saved from high school and may come up with something to post in the near future. But, as I'm sure you already know, narrative writing requires a bit more TLC (i.e. TIME) than pouring out an emotive poem, so I don't know how soon I might post anything. And I have to consider the fact that my internet connection is not reliable (which is why I'm kind of "now-you-see-me-now-you-don't" around here) and I'd hate to be just finishing typing 8 paragraphs in this little black square when my wi-fi suddenly disappears. But if I do post a narrative I promise to PM my friends list and/or put a link to it in my sig (which I've finally figured out how to manipulate). Thanks for showing such interest!