Cyberpunk 2077 gets stuck after intro cutscene

Joku03
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

When I launch Cyberpunk 2077 through vortex with or without any mods, it gets stuck after the intro cutscene.

I've tried waiting for about an hour, uninstalling and reinstalling vortex and installing vortex on the same drive as the game.

After re-installing vortex, I haven't installed any mods and it still wont go past the intro cutscene.

I didn't find anyone else having the same problem after browsing google and nexusmods forums for a while.

Is there someting obvious I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Dang, no replies yet? Having the same issue and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. It's really weird, mods or no mods and it just gets stuck after the intro video.

I've been using vortex for years with plenty of other games and haven't encountered something like this before. I'm completely out of ideas.

Good luck in finding a fix! Do let me know if you've figured it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

found a solution for this problem, when the mod is in the vortex mod list right click it and open file folder, if it have a "mod"folder inside, open it and it will have another folder with the name of the mod inside, open it again and it should have an "archive" folder and a json file inside, now cut the archive folder and the json file, go back 2 folders and paste it along with the r6 folder and delete the mod folder
do this for all mods manualy, purge mods, deploy mods then go to the dashboard tab and run the REDmod deploy last order, if you done everything right, all mods should be working now
hope it helps