Unable to log in to Vortex ?

skpManiac007
Go to solution Solved by skpManiac007,

Hi, can you please help?
I am unable to log into the Vortex program. I last run it a month or so ago, now it fails to log me in. Nothing on the PC has changed.
I have tried the token method in Edge & Firefox several times, it says incorrect token.
I have totally disabled AdGuard as I thought that may be causing the issue, but nothing has worked.

I tried to use the API method shown on your website, but I could not see where to use the key.
On your site it says email support, but I just got told to post here by whoever replied, so that should be changed so people don't waste there time emailing and not getting any support that way.
I've attached the log files too.
Thanks.
Kind Regards
Steve
Edited by skpmaniac

I click the user icon as its red, that opens up the browser - log in or register, click log in, it goes to Nexus Mods to authorize, I do that and get this

Vortex log in successful!

The Vortex is still trying to log me in so I copy the url and paste that in my browser
Again, it says log in to Vortex, so I do, still the Vortex program is waiting for me to log in.

So I click log in with token
copy and paste the URL, click authorize, click Vortex did not log me in, copy the token, paste that into Vortex click Save, but today nothing at all happens when I hit Save, yesterday it kept saying invalid token, which should be evident form the logs I sent.

~ It worked perfectly about a month ago, and I said in my original message, nothing has changed on my PC, other than upgrading my GPU to a 4090, but that cannot cause these issues.

ok, as per your reply, I have disabled Kaspersky, and disabled MS Edge Pop Up Blocker, and it looks like that may have been the cause, it's weird as I have been using Kaspersky for over 13 years and never had it stop something working.
Thanks for your reply :smile:

Now Kaspersky has kicked in again I get an error Self Signed Certificate in Certificate Chain

Any ideas how to stop this without disabling my AV?
Thanks

Edited by skpmaniac