NPC Followers drop weapon mid fight.

Roseoblv

Hello, I'm playing with quite a few mods, and for the first time of my life, it works correctly with no crash whatsoever or no missing texture.
I've of course got some problems like weird NPC eyes etc but it's nothing really important.
Now the problematic I've got is NPC, I have CM Partners and as they love rushing to fight, they often lose their weapons.

I have installed a mod that automatically repair and recharge Followers weapons and armor, yet the game insist on making them lose their weapons mid fight.
(The reason why it worries me is because I gave them Legendary weapons, and they're not planning to add more than one in game so if they lose one, it's finished.)
Is there anyway or any mod that could potentially stop NPC from dropping their weapons? Oblivion Unofficial Patch doesn't even correct the glitch that makes Summons drop their weapons, so I doubt it will be any use on that part.

Thanks.

Then they drop broken weapons using the vanilla game system.

The vanilla game also has a system that gives a chance for high level attackers to knock the weapon from either the player's or NPC's hands using certain power attacks.

Then it's more likely they are being disarmed by a power attacks.

I couldn't find anything on the UESP Wiki regarding how to prevent being disarmed (it's a skill perk for the Blade and Block skills that enable the ability to disarm, but no info on how to prevent it).