HAPPY HALLOWEEN

InDarkestNight

YOU WHAT KNOW I WILL THIS HALLOWEEN??? ABSOLUTELY BLOODY NOTHING. I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND ITS THE GREATEST HOLIDAY EVERY INVENTED, AND I DONT DO A DAMNED THING ON HALLOWEEN. WHY? WHAT IS THERE TO DO? PEOPLE DON'T TRICK OR TREAT IN MY COMMUNITY, I'VE NEVER EVEN DONE THAT, AND I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT, AND MY HOME TOWN DESPISES ADULTS CELEBRATING THE GREATEST HOLIDAY IN THE WORLD. WTF CAN I EVEN DO? I TRIED TO MAKE A SKYRIM HALLOWEEN PLAYTHROUGH BUT THE GAME IS TOO DAMNED UNSTABLE TO PLAY. WTF CAN I DO WTF CAN I DO WTF CAN I DO???? YET ANOTHER HALLOWEEN WASTED, YEAR AFTER YEAR, AND THERE'S NOT A DAMNED THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT, AND YES I COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS EVERY YEAR. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I HATE WASTING f*#@ING HALLOWEEN. ALL I DO FOR HALLOWEEN IS SEEMS IS TAKE DOWN MY DECORATIONS. HOW THE f*#@ IS THAT CELEBRATING HALLOWEEN?????

Happy Halloween to you. As I see it, holidays are officially hosted on dates but nobody likes being restricted to time, especially if the event is for fun and has the room to be personalized. Celebrate Halloween however you want, even if it's a day late. Give yourself that chance. Dim your lights, put on some decorations, grab some snacks, grab a friend or spouse or whatever, throw on a movie. Play a horror game, go on a spooky video spree, confront a fear of yours. Dress yourself up! Combine your outfits and accessories to at-home cosplay a character you like, or if you're like me, actually cosplay a character you like with more official means. It's up to you.

Personally, I dress up in cosplay and hand out candy to kids. I'm at the age where trick-or-treating doesn't seem so far back even if it sort of was, but I like handing out candy and complimenting the costumes of people I see. Halloween might have its own energy, but you can spark that energy yourself, too, if you feel like unofficially giving it a spinback and redo if that's your style.

I sincerely hope stuff catches on your way 'come the next holiday you celebrate. I understand that's a frustrating feeling.

Again, happy Halloween.

Born 13 days before halloween in a household with all sorts of tools that women used to determine stuff with. Like a pencil, when they had Lead cores, a paper clip, and some thread. It was important to use a certain kind of thread, but they just used cotton twine instead.

The woman tied the string to the pencils eraser, tied the other end to the paper clip, and lifted it up holding the paper clip ends beween their thumb and forfinger in one hand dangling the pencil over the palm of their other hand. It was supposed to move in one way to suggest a girl and another way to suggest a boy.

I suspect Mom tried it when I was in the womb and didn't use the kind of thread that was required.

I was supposed to be a girl! LOL

There are so many different kinds of stuff that I still have I collected when Mom passed away. It was just going to get tossed out because no one around knew what it all was used for when I was growing up, if I had known what all those things were for when I got older I would have suspected what the three sisters whiich one of was my Mom were. Not all the witches live in Salem.

Pronounched Sa Lamm meaning: Peace.

Halloween is a lot less exciting now that I am not surrounded by all my older relatives.

My hobby is collecting a particular kind of Halloween stuff. Did you know that back in the 14th Century what real Witches who coutdn't pregnant did? It was said they stole babies to use their baby fat to rub on their skin so they could fly. Truth is more likely they stole peoples children to make up for their infertility.

An old joke I heard said about their problem suggested their husbands couldn't get them get them pregnant. Because they had

crystal balls.

Happy Halloween.

I explored the history of Halloween a bit. I found out there is also other events people have in their country that dress up, and have family reunion.

Every November 1st and 2nd day is when it is the families that like to do it happens.

Today there a people who visit with their deceased loved one. They call it "The Day of the Dead".

Mexico is where some people do that on the day it is celebrated by taking food to visit their loved ones graves.

I found a movie that describes the tradition.

A cartoon movie called; The Book of Life.

I am not Mexican or Spanish that I know of. I like the idea of having a picnic or feast on a special day and night for all my deceased loved ones. I don't know if pets are considered, but I couldn't help thinking about them too.

Searching for reasons to continue looking for Halloween Fun I found another movie which was filmed in Ireland. A real castle was where the movie was filmed. Dromore Castle. I found a secure website that had pictures of it.

It gave me a glimmer of what is more likely a geneaology of people I can relate to. Trying to save their castle from being shipped off to Malibu by a descendant of it's original owners. George Fenton mixed the music giving the movie music I liked, lively and well known in Ireland.

The movie was released during 1988.

While walking along passing a shelf with a coffee grinder I noted pictures on some bags of coffee with beans listed as inside them.

The first one has a picture of a skeleton in bed with a cup in one hand holding it out called Dead Man's Reach. It says, Served in Bed Raises the Dead.

The next one I noticed had the words Death Wish. Strongest Coffee around the World.

I paused to think about Death Wish. And decided, My death wish is, "I want to LIVE!" If that coffee was as strong as the label said I would be certain of that. I decided I could use a BOOst in the morning. I saved up some money and bought a bag of both for Halloween.