player.setscale fix?

DiscoDragonFTW

The Console command to change player scale doesn't work the only way to fix it is with a mod called "height randomizer" I would like to play with out the height randomizer but I also want to console command to work unfortunately he views requests to get him to make a standalone version that just fixes the player.setscale command as an attack on his work I'd be happy if someone could just make the fix

So, install the height randomizer, set up the ini file so it doesn't really do anything, and call it a day. :D

wait I can just do that? Would he be ok with it if I shared an edited version of the .ini

I *think* it would work...... no direct experience though. Not sure about sharing the ini...... it *seems* like that would be ok.... but, I am not an authority there either. :D

What problem do you have with setscale? Setscale, save, reload, all good. Dunno what problems you have run into, please fill me in if you would. :smile: I've had Zero problems changing the scale from power to the outpost container, etc. Please enlighten me on what problems you are having mate. Might have them and not know it aferall. :smile:

**I've made a Whole outpost with Mini (setscale .1) Everything, lol. Mini dock, mini dudes/dudettes, Everything mini, lol. It's hilarious. If there's something I'm missing, I'd Really Appreciate any info I've missed. :smile:

**Even my Mini "trade port" things work just fine. No clue as to what "problems" you are facing mate. Might be a random mod interfering? Dunno, but makes me worry since I have ZERO problems with setscale, yet you made a whole post on it. I Must be missing something.

Edited by SkyrimCoffee420