WarRock a Free2play FPS

0mguwh0r3

its pure online free2play. leaderboards, clans, shooting, customization. I made a review for this game. fun. easy to play.

see my review under my videos: www.youtube.com/users/p01s0nkid

If you play or want to play please reply!

I tried downloading once, but couldn't get it working... Looks kinda cool though.

But I don't think I'm gonna start playing it, as I play too much already :P

Never heard of it before. Links plz.

Jojo: www.warrock.net

aye i used to play it there is a Trojin with the installer so be careful with that , overall it WAS a fun game now hackers have taken it over with jumps and unlimited ammo hacks and so forth

i would play it again but its not worth it i wasted enough money on bronze silver and gold i want me money back Ha!

I play warrock. Im a level 29. Main is a level 58. KDR: 1.79, MAIN KDR: 1.64

My Inventory xD:

Gold Premium, G36, G36d, TMP, PSG, FAMAS, Duel Berrettas, Flash and M14 mines, adrenaline, binoculars, medic boxes, crosshair 1, Double up, Super master. YEAH ITS NICE AINT IT lol

lol i have no life with this game xDDDDDDDD

Oh and the new installer has no trojan with its newest update

I used to play WarRock, and had done since the closed beta. It was a great game, though unfortuently in the end K2Network's administration/customer support is a high let down. I purchased a Retail box of WarRock for the bonuses, after my 2 months of gold premium was up K2Networks a day later decided to ban my account without stating the reason as to why it was banned, for 6 months i attempted to use customer support and retrieve an answer as to why my account was banned and moreso if i could ever retrieve access to my account again, i was in luck, a member of the customer support team said that the matter would be looked into. I log into my account and see "Temporary suspension" and think "Great"... The next day i find myself permenantly banned again for "multiple infractions".... I posted in Customer Suport again and never got a reply.

Ultimately what i'm trying to say is, if you're going to play a Korean MMO do not spend cash on it as in some way or another you're bound to get let down.

I recently downloaded the 600MB file (20081102), installed it and upon starting it up, it started downloading over 100MB more for updates.

When it was finally happy, I started it again and clicked the OK button after it was happy that I was patched up....then the hackershield thingy popped up and a few seconds later it goes away and the game never starts.

I checked the running process and this is the chain of events:

Shortcut --> WRLauncher.exe

Click OK --> WRLauncher.exe closes, opens WRUpdater.exe

Click OK --> WRUpdater.exe closes, opens WarRock.exe --> HSUpdate.exe --> autoup.exe (does nothing...requires task manager to kill process)

Overall, not very fun so far. And if it is plagued with cheaters, I doubt it will be much fun unless it is not taken very seriously...just to do stunts and whatnot.

LHammonds