Modding survey

CRUSTYHANDZ

Hi!

I’m a master's student at the digital culture program at the University of Bergen, and I’m writing my thesis on the practices of modding. As a part of my thesis, I want to hear your opinions on modding, so I have created a survey that takes around 5 minutes to answer. It would mean a lot to me if you could take the time to answer the survey.

https://forms.gle/SG8T3oTDsnKetGxA8

I also want to conduct some interviews with modders, there is a contact form at the end of the survey, but if you only want to do interviews you can send me a dm.

Thank you for reading my post, and please respond to the survey if you haven’t already. I need as many answers as I can get, so every little bit helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the replies so far, and the survey is still open if anyone wants to contribute.

For those of you who were wondering about the interviews, we can do them in written form on discord or by email, or we can do them over voice call on discord. I am also open to other options if there is a platform or solution you are more comfortable with, just send me a pm if you are interested in doing an interview. You don't need to be an expert on modding, I am interested in all kinds of experiences.