Bethesda's New Verified Creator Program

Pickysaurus

With the update to Skyrim, Bethesda has launched its new Verified Creator Program. This allows mod authors to sell their mods through Bethesda's Creation Club store and earn a cut of the sale price. 

This looks to be the long-suspected "paid mods" update to Bethesda.net ahead of modding being enabled for Starfield. 

Check out the details here:  https://creations.bethesda.net/en/creators/bethesdagamestudios

What do you think? 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real? I just uninstalled this game. I really love skyrim but bethesda think we are dumb or something like that.

I going to leave this game for a long, long time. Since 2011 i have played skyrim, never i thought someday i'll say what im saying, about leave this or that i don't like bethesda, never.

But FR, Bethesda don't deserve the fans and community that it has. It's just sadly that some people don't going to make them pay for these mistakes. Gamers fans in general will do anything to preserve that disrespectul enterprise.

Skyrim is in my heart but what Bethesda did with this game, i sadly need to take a time and leave it out.

Bethesda, make this game rest IN PEACE. We dont need pay mods, we dont need updates for a 2011 game. its a shame. Leave us alone.

I said what I think about paid mods on my steam review. But in short it is bad. It is rushed. Tone deaf. And they seem to not understand how people mod their games in a way that they avoid breaking them. Paid mods are a nightmare on so many technical levels.
If you pay for 2 mods that conflict with each other you will have paid for one of them for nothing because the other one is overwriting it and there is no way provided to even have patches on there.

Just now, EzioTheDeadPoet said:

I said what I think about paid mods on my steam review. But in short it is bad. It is rushed. Tone deaf. And they seem to not understand how people mod their games in a way that they avoid breaking them. Paid mods are a nightmare on so many technical levels.
If you pay for 2 mods that conflict with each other you will have paid for one of them for nothing because the other one is overwriting it and there is no way provided to even have patches on there.

Or Toddy can have it so you buy a third mod - the patch 😄

I thought they would stop after the backlash of Creation Club.

Turns out, it's just a warm up for them.
All Bethesda Games today received a negative Review. Is all i can do, even tho, they wont stop and ultimatively kill the free spirit of the community once for all.

f*#@ that.