Skyrim should have gone gold already.

miky23

Skyrim should not be getting updates at this point anymore good God.

it really saddens me many mod authors have gotten married, had children or simple are no longer with us they can not be expected to maintain their mods. updating the game feels like its spitting on their legacy. 

I really dont care about the paid modding thing but instead of bricking every mod in existence they could have simply launched a store that sells mods compatible with the previous version. this way the new modders can get some support and people who have been doing it for TWELVE years no longer have to be summoned from beyond the grave to give permissions or update a mod. 

12 minutes ago, showler said:

So, you not only falsely believe that this update makes "every mod in existence" not work (rather than "every mod that uses SKSE"), but you also want them to just do something technically impossible?

thats clearly an exaggeration my points still stand 

It really doesn't.  Updating the game benefits more people than it inconveniences.  And Bethesda has never and will never make decisions based on an unsupported third party program like the script extender that a small percentage of their users actually can or do use.

Guest deleted34304850
3 hours ago, miky23 said:

thats clearly an exaggeration my points still stand 

your point is utter nonsense. but crack on.