Desired mods or game updates

victoriaks01

The planets are dead both the barren ones and the settled ones. They lack atmosphere, no wind, no hail, no fog, no wildlife noises, lacking these things makes the planets basically sterile. 

Neon, lightning storms from hell complete with thunder. Perhaps drop the city to the floor of the ocean giving it a unique feel. Imagine submarines, mining the ocean for resources, surface recreation of all types.

The game has cigarettes, just like previous games, but they are not interactive. They aren't even good currency. Waiting for the smoking animations like the mod for Fallout 4. I'm also hoping for the eating and drinking animations mods like Fallout/Skyrim and maybe the healing ones like Fallout. I am going to guess that nothing can be done about swimming, not that it matters when most of the water will kill you in Starfield. I can take or leave the sleeping and other needs. It's not the Sims after all. I won't complain if someone made them though.

I'd love to see two things.

1)  Customizable Save Game names (in-game)

2) Spaceship to surface combat (and vise versa)

...I know, it's a longshot, but I believe anything's possible...the sky's the limit?  🙂

Happy New Year to all of you enterprising modders (no pun intended).  Here's to great things in 2024.

On 12/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, aurreth said:

1) Has never been in any Beth game.  Open the console and type "savegame MyName" and it will make a named save.

Thanks!  That's great!  All this time, I never knew.  I appreciate it, Aurreth.  Happy New Year to you and yours.  Here's to great things in 2024.