The Road to Hard Star

Divemonkie

Couple things

One enemy's only ever use one weapon

I could be wrong but I've never seem them use more than one, other than fists.

Is it posable to give them mutable choices?

Two I shoot pretty regularly and I can tell you carrying more than two rifles is not good!

Is it posable to limit the favorites slots to 4 slots? It would be better if we could actually base things on mass other than weight meaning we wouldn't be walking around the world with an icebox in our pocket but I don't think that's possible, but we might could limit the number of weapons readily available forcing us to "chose wisely" what we take into battle. 

anyway thanks for all the great mods, I'd of shelved this game long ago but for the work some of you have done! 

Edited by Divemonkie

3 hours ago, aurreth said:

You do know you can use those favorite slots for things besides weapons?  Things like medpacks, clothes, starborn powers....

Yes I've used them for armor but cant de-select my armor from there. 

So if I have to go the long way around anyway I don't use it for that anymore. 

Problem is me...I keep filling them up with weapons. so while I come to the fight packing 10 deferent assorted guns,  My victim's never attack with more than one...Axe man  is an axe man. The only time I've seen them change up was getting close enough for  hand to hand.

plus I'm trying to imagine what I'd look like packing all that into battle. I think if we could see that it'd look like a porcupine.   

3 hours ago, Divemonkie said:

Yes I've used them for armor but cant de-select my armor from there. 

So if I have to go the long way around anyway I don't use it for that anymore. 

Problem is me...I keep filling them up with weapons. so while I come to the fight packing 10 deferent assorted guns,  My victim's never attack with more than one...Axe man  is an axe man. The only time I've seen them change up was getting close enough for  hand to hand.

plus I'm trying to imagine what I'd look like packing all that into battle. I think if we could see that it'd look like a porcupine.   

Imagine what you would look like coming OUT of battle.... carrying 20 or 30 long guns. 😄