Having to click "I am not a robot" every few minutes

HadToRegister

8 hours ago, HadToRegister said:

"I saw a mudcrab today, horrible creatures" is what they say in Oblivion

I'm back to the being restricted thing which means I can't see anything. Really, someone needs to talk to Cloudflare about that message. Technically, what's happening isn't a user error and the tone of that message is somehow unpleasant. At the moment if I had a tame mudcrab it would be sent in Cloudflare's direction... 😛

edit: Can the banner be read when the site is in the refusal of access state? I haven't had the foresight to check that... No, nothing can be seen - the message fills the whole page.

edit again: The wording is along the lines of the 'owner of the site has banned you temporarily'. 'Banned' is a very emotive word there and I can imagine some customers might get upset. There's no way I'd have allowed someone to use that wording... 

Piling on, I think that the detection limit might be set a bit too tight, I got temporarily blocked (today) after the following sequence -

signed in, used the 'back' arrow to get back to the skyrim game community, then clicked on and out of one, two, three threads on that forum.  Blocked when clicked on the third thread, all of this occurring in about 2-3 minutes.

We are aware that the error page has really bad text on it. Both because you aren't banned and because we (Nexus Mods) didn't actively ban you. We're looking into making it more clear if CloudFlare let us edit that page.