Help with editing Vtaw's wardrobe's stats

jacobpaige

I used this very helpful video to go through Vtaw's latest clothing pack and remove the defense from all of the items (for balance reasons), but now I'd like to go back and find all the pieces that are taking up actual armor slots and add defense back on. I'd also like to add energy resistance so that they're equivalent to their shadowed leather light armor equivalents, and increase their weight.

I've run into two problems though:

1. I found the tag in FO4Edit that says which slot the item occupies (BOD2 - Biped Body Template\[0]\[0]), but it returns 1, 11, or 111 when I export it, so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

2. These items don't currently have resistances, so I'm not sure if I can use this method to add them without causing some sort of problem, or if there's another script that could do this if not. If scripts aren't the right option, then I'm fine with editing manually once I've identified all of them, but I'm uncertain if it's safe to do so in FO4Edit, or the process to do so.

Any help would be appreciated.

That's fine for changing individual records, but Vtaw has a ton of items in their clothing pack, so I'm trying to batch edit using FO4Edit since it's much, much faster. I'm just not sure how to identify the records that need editing when I export them for editing (as shown in the video I linked).