Akila City (one for the CK)

aurreth

Let's just say it, Akila City is a sh*thole.  Frontier outpost in the style of Firefly?  Sure.  Capital of an interstellar civilization that includes places like Neon and Hopetown?  Yeah, right. 

I'm not saying it should be some high-tech hub like New Atlantis, but taking things to the other extreme is ridiculous.  Mud streets, wooden walls around the landing pads that would catch fire every time a ship landed... my first thought was "do they even have indoor plumbing?"  According to the lore the city is 163 years old; sure doesn't look like it.

I'm hoping once the CK drops someone will perform some upgrades.  Cobbled or brick streets would be an improvement, stone or concrete walls around the spaceport, generally make it look like people with access to high technology have actually been there for over 150 years.

While not exactly a city overhaul, I'm currently finishing up my latest and probably largest SFSE mod for Starfield so far that will more or less replace the crowd system BGS made. It replaces the emotionsless crowd NPCs (element 0 in the array.. :), enables everyone proper facegen, morphs, handles outfit clipping, 1billion+ combinations of random unique names, etc. and will also let people define everything for themselves as well, like adding "unique characters", specifying their armors/outfits, voice types, animation sets (expression and movement), encounter chance.. all selectively for males and females and for each location. Speaking of locations.. are there any places beyond New Atlantis, Akila City, The Well, Cydonia and Neon which have crowd NPCs?

Edited by LarannKiar
  • Like 1

Gagarin (I think most people don't go much beyond the ship technician). 

There are a few in Hopetown, but probably not enough to worry about.  I haven't really been inside Homestead (Titan) except to run in, clear the Activity, and leave.

Paradiso, sort of.  I know the people on the beach just sit there.