Mod Idea - need help - cat potion mod - simple changes - plus some 4.04 bugs

I've downloaded the kit and docs. I've done scripting in many different areas.

Simple changes:

potion time.

remove b/w - normal color, just gamma change

remove enemy highlighting or sounds, if any.

Add the missing whale potion levels.

I could use a walk-through or help. I'll try it on my own. As I am busy atm, i'll post again in a few days.

Thanks.

Also, I have some 4.04 bugs. I'd post them, but I don't know where to post them without finding it or bug fix mod for v4.04. NOT "Don't post the bug, unless you look through the list."

I need someone who will actually fix them. Not CDPR or GOG.

BTW, some bugs are still there from when the witcher 3 first came out. The empty merchant. New, buggy monster movement. Floating boxes, Etc.  Dive key failure (reload game). Some maybe nvidia bugs, FYI.

10 hours ago, scathtroy2147 said:

Also, I have some 4.04 bugs. I'd post them, but I don't know where to post them without finding it or bug fix mod for v4.04. NOT "Don't post the bug, unless you look through the list."

I need someone who will actually fix them. Not CDPR or GOG.

BTW, some bugs are still there from when the witcher 3 first came out. The empty merchant. New, buggy monster movement. Floating boxes, Etc.  Dive key failure (reload game). Some maybe nvidia bugs, FYI.

As I could see from your other post, you have a very specific list of mods installed.

Mod_List.thumb.jpg.cf1e56a29152e8614f31000b41b4ec5b.jpg

I recommend you, to add some Bugfix- and QoL-Mods like Brothers in Arms - TW3 Bug Fix and Restored Content Collection

Also, you should revisit the mod categories - there are a lot of improvements in case of quality and performance.

Do yourself a favor and search for "Restored Content" mods - there is a whole bunch of them and I suggest you to take a look on those of ElementaryLewis, Tinnaib and glassfish777. For example: Restored Content - Additional Potions

I believe that most of your complaints will be gone afterwards.

Edited by BurnTM

That list is out of date. Those block mods add things sometimes I don't want. For the bugs, i'll post the bugs I found so far in another topic. Repeating, I'm NOT looking through that massive list for the specifics.

Where do I find the files for changing the background color for the cat potion?

I'll explore the editor soon,

Thanks.

I had to uninstall all mods. Install BIA both mods. Then reinstall everything again. 😜

COD's are down to nothing. Still some bugs persisted. I have a list of bugs.

This is now two different subjects at once. So, I need to close this topic. Repost one at one time.

Closed...