Heartbroken

Hi guys, I live in a country where outside transaction is impossible, so I cant really get nexus premium. 5 months ago, I bought 3000 DP for 10USD from someone, the person said I didnt have to pay anything, but i dont feel good receiving stuff for free so I paid him 10USD in STEAM GIFT CARD,    I was waiting for the right moment to install a modpack, in my case a skyrim modpack, Ramadhan is coming, we have the full month to ourselves, alot of free time. so I decided this March is when i will  be installing the modpack. I searched the site for an almost an hour to get spend my 3000 DP for a premium membership only to find out.......... its been taken away.. i feel so betrayed,... so lost... so depressed.......  so.... unmotivated.

Ultimately life doesnt always go your way, you dont get to have everything you want, it just sucks I'll never be able to enjoy a higly modded stable version of skyrim.... I tried my hand in building my own mod, ended up extremely non stable.. just.. 

7 hours ago, HeyYou said:

You can still do the collection, you just need to download the mods individually. If there are a lot of 'em, yeah, that can be time consuming. 😄

As a non computer whiz, i just cant bear the thought of messing it up after long time downloading

You still get the automation benefits of a Collection without Premium (minus the download convenience). As long as you click through each page to get the files, Vortex will do the rest. 

I'm not sure what relevance the Donation Points store has in your case. You're not a mod author so you wouldn't have any Donation Points to spend in the store - even if you uploaded some popular mods today it takes 90 days for the points to be paid out. 

Sadly, if you can't use PayPal, a credit/debit card or Google Pay you're not going to be able to make the purchase. 

You can review and upvote suggestions for more payment options on the feedback board (e.g. https://feedback.nexusmods.com/posts/613/more-payment-options-please). Just be aware that we don't have any short-term plans to make any changes to the options. 

On 3/4/2024 at 9:02 AM, Pickysaurus said:

I'm not sure what relevance the Donation Points store has in your case.

A mod author gave him 3000 Donation Points so he could use them to buy one month of Premium from the store. He was waiting for the right time to spend the DP, but now Nexus has removed the option to get a Premium membership with DP.