Ships not moving, including npc ships

Reaver2815

So I had an issue with loading the game with mods.  Did a fresh install of game and MO2/mods.  Now, whenever in space, my ship, as well as npc ships, dont move.  I can boost, but still no movement.  Speed gauge doesnt register.  When I am using ship builder all engines display 0 for Top Speed.  Have tried switching ships, saving and reloading, unassigning crew/save/reload/reassign crew and nothing has resloved the issue to date.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am forced to use thrusters to dock and cannot dog fight.  Thank you in advance!

1 minute ago, Reaver2815 said:

Will give that a try.  Have tried to use LOOT thru MO2 and it doesnt seem to do anything with my load order.

LOOT doesn't work with Starfield at the moment.  There is some preliminary support, as in it will recognize the game, but there's no master list yet for it to use to sort things.

Starfield seems to be really, really sensitive to load order.  A minor change can cause strange effects, or cause the game to not load at all.  You can try shifting things around a bit, but unfortunately it's trial and error.

Thank you for that.  I am an old White Hat but game coding and modding is a totally different creature.  If you can answer great, if not no biggie...how should mods be loaded?  UI first, modding resource, gameplay and so on?

2 hours ago, Reaver2815 said:

Thank you for that.  I am an old White Hat but game coding and modding is a totally different creature.  If you can answer great, if not no biggie...how should mods be loaded?  UI first, modding resource, gameplay and so on?

I've been going with bug fixes first, then modding resources, then gameplay.  Mostly because a lot of authors tinkering with ship parts or outposts slip in unwanted skill changes or requirements that they don't bother advertising, and you want your gameplay mods to overrule them.