Patch 2.12a just went live. New Bug Fixes and QOL.

DJSHAFT69

My game just updated during a game session, then crashed. As I exit I see Cyberpunk 2077 Updated as the game hard locks. After checking, I see that we just got patch 2.12a.

Anyone have any ideas on what it is? I didn't see an update posted on the official GOG pages.

Edited by DJSHAFT69
update

Crap, I have a Razer Basilisk. No wonder I was having random crashes while driving. I have my handbrake bound to the M5 button. My sniper button was also crashing the game, now that I think about it.

it is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing.

on subject of mouse thumb buttons i recommend trying binding sprint in games to mouse thumb button. used it ever since first tried 10 years ago. you have fingers resting on crouch+jump+sprint all at once with it and don't need to use toggle sprint or toggle crouch which is much better control.

I have the Mouse 4 button as my hand brake for most games with driving. I can use M+KB and drive better than with a controller. It really helps with drifting in CP2077 because you can apply better brakes from the thumb pressure. I have used the M4/M5 as my sprint or other QTE functions on many games.

4 hours ago, SilverBulletWarrior said:

Just a question, do you guys have the same problem as me, of the Rayfields being darker in color when enter them and the crystal coat being all mess up, just updated yesterday and thought, that was fixed but still does the same problem.

I saw this mod the other day: Crystal Coat Fix

Not sure if it's fixing what you're seeing. The Description hints it might be.

• Like 1