Sound pops and cracks

Hey, i hope since alot of people in this community are modders and have maybe alot of knowledge with pc´s, that i can finally find a solution.

I have Problems with soundpops and cracks with my pc. It sounds like this, sometimes it´s even louder. But this dude in youtube has pops every couple seconds in his video.
Yes you will have this on your smartphone or whatever device you use to listen to this video. But it´s just for demonstration, since i found the first video, that can show it.
https://youtu.be/mN8NIz71Apc?si=KhDU9NP0_XW0SW9b

So i fixed it at least a little bit, but i still have the problem. Not as much as the dude in the video.

What have i done so far and my Specs:

i7 13700k (Not overclocked)
MSI 4080 OC Version
32 GB DDR4 RAM 3600 Mhz with XMP activated (Since i never had problems with XMP)
MSI mag z690 tomahawk wifi ddr4
Powersupply is 850W
External Soundcard soundblaster X4

- Updated all drivers, including all windows updates
- Updated bios
- Bought a lot of different soundcards over the year, still same problem
- tested alot of different headsets, including inear, overear and whatever you can get on the market, still same problem
- i also tested alot of different settings you find in forums, including regedit stuff, windows option and so much more. It´s to much to remember or list

- Changing with regedit the poweroptions, so i get the option to disable "coreparking" and set it to "100%" not parking any cores
This solution at least fixed it for me or let´s say. I´m not super annoyed every 5 secs, but still i have cracks and it´s frustrating.

Now latencymon shows alot of different drivers that can cause the problem. Main one is for NVIDIA driver and the overall windows driver.
- ntoskrnl.exe (Sometimes)
- wdf01000.sys
- nvlddmkm.sys

These come up in latencymon alot. But i don´t even know if i could pin point the problem with the programm. 
Disabling the coreparking reduced the latency from 10000+ sometimes to around 800+.

But still, i can´t figure out the solution to fix the problem. Maybe anyone else has or had the same problem and maybe fixed it.
I have this problem over 2 years now, i had 2 completly different PC Setups and both had the same problem with complete different hardware.
Alot of people say, it appeared with a old windows 10 update and is still present in windows 11, i switched to 11 for the reason it will get fixed. 
But that was a waste of time.

I hope, i can finally figure out the problem. Since i have no other solution to try.

11 hours ago, Dantel2210 said:

- Updated all drivers, including all windows updates

That would've been my first thought.

If you record sound on your computer, do these crackles and pops make it into the recording (like in the video you linked) if you listen to it on another device?

If not, have you checked the connections to where your headsets plug in?  And are they USB or 3.5 mm jack?  I have yet to use a USB headset myself, but I've gotten plenty of crackles and pops in the past from bad connections in audio cables, or from turning their barrel plugs.

Posted (edited)

My soundcard Soundblaster X4 connects via USB.

But ye i have tried the headset on the onboard audio system with the 3.5mm jack, now it´s plugged in to the external.
Still, same pops, even on my speakers. It´s not only the headset. 

And i would say no, you can´t hear it in my recordings, but i haven´t checked them.
It´s the same with making clips on twitch, when it pops for me and i do a clip, the pop does go away.

But maybe i can mark the timestamp to see, if i can hear the pops on my smartphone too. 

So far i would say, it´s a CPU + Windows problem. Because since disabling core parking, i reduced it quite alot.

Edited by Dantel2210

i did read alot, that people say. Set processor scheduling to “Background services”

But i´m not sure if this is something i should try. Since some people say, if you game. Don´t change it, it´s only usefull if you work with alot of programms.

Does your mobo have onboard sound? I would disconnect any of the other sound devices, and try using the onboard.

The NVIDIA stuff likely has nothing to do with it, unless you have speakers on your monitor, and connect via HDMI. (or, a separate plug....)

But ye i have tried the headset on the onboard audio system with the 3.5mm jack, now it´s plugged in to the external.

Yes both with the same result. I tried alot of different driver versions for onboard too.
Even disabling onboard in the bios didn´t help. Now i have deleted the realtek driver and have only installed the one for my soundblaster X4.

Like i said, i probably tried every solution that you can find in other forums. Even disabling alot of different features in my bios.