I need help 

and I need stupefied instructions to fix this

and if this already has a solved post can you find it for me

Ok so you will have to uninstall the f04 and find the vortex black gaming folder and delete it then remove any files left

finally reinstall vortex and f04

Screenshot 2024-03-27 182702.png

Edited by BoxingWolfee
Adding tags, and adding extra, solved

I wonder if I'm the only person on the planet who has never launched BodySlide and Outfit Studio from a Mod Manager link *laughs*

I just have a BodySlide directory shortcut on my desktop, and I run the program directly from the executable. Yeah, I get everyone else on the planet runs it from their Mod Manager, but it's not necessary. I don't.

8 hours ago, BoxingWolfee said:

I need help 

and I need stupefied instructions to fix this

and if this already has a solved post can you find it for me

Screenshot 2024-03-27 182702.png

is it in a location that is admin right protected? 

If unsure you could always uninstall and reinstall it not such a huge program.

Like Karna said you can also start it separately directly from the program rather than form Vortex.

I usually use Vortex so I my configuration is as close to the most commonly used one as possible but in the beginning i used to pin the program start to taskbar.

Either way without being in front of your computer we can only speculate about a solution unless its a very common problem

4 hours ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

is it in a location that is admin right protected? 

If unsure you could always uninstall and reinstall it not such a huge program.

Like Karna said you can also start it separately directly from the program rather than form Vortex.

I usually use Vortex so I my configuration is as close to the most commonly used one as possible but in the beginning i used to pin the program start to taskbar.

Either way without being in front of your computer we can only speculate about a solution unless its a very common problem

It wont uninstall

lol